Girl Scout Cookies: The new food craze!

Reaction score
Food manufacturers go through phases in which they totally exploit and overuse some classic foods and make granola bars, candy, Pop Tarts, and other items that are supposed to mimic these treats. Recently there was the red velvet craze, the birthday cake craze, and now the Girl Scout cookie craze. I just saw Nestle Crunch bars and granola bars at the grocery store that are Girl Scout cookie flavored. What will be next?

Reaction score
Nestle_Crunch_girl_scout_candy_bars.jpg

I saw these too and I had to do EVERYTHING in my power not to pick up all of the thin mints ones!

I know there's a lot of happy people though - it's nice to have something to get my girl scout cookie fix without having to wait until they're out!

Reaction score
Nestle_Crunch_girl_scout_candy_bars.jpg

I saw these too and I had to do EVERYTHING in my power not to pick up all of the thin mints ones!

I know there's a lot of happy people though - it's nice to have something to get my girl scout cookie fix without having to wait until they're out!

I succumbed to the urge to get the mint ones and they were sooooo good! It took all I had not to pick up a second bar. The macaroon ones are very good too, but the mint ones are to die for. Of all the food crazes out there, this one was actually a good idea, but I am sure it will get old very quickly.

Reaction score
Meh, to be honest I have never been a fan of girl scout cookies, they are not that good or special, but I guess a food craze is a food craze :p Some things don't seem to make any sense at all to me though, like for example this girl scout craze!

Reaction score
I love eating chocolates before when I was still younger but now I am avoiding this already even though that it is really mouth watering like this girl scout cookies. When we are buying it is just for the kids and they really like the brand Nestle Crunch and all its products.

Ask a Question