Girl Scout Cookies

Reaction score
What are your favorite Girl Scout cookie flavors? Do you have a preference of one over the other? My daughter is a Girl Scout this year and we got the opportunity to sell the cookies. I have to say that the Peanut Butter patties is what she sold the most of. I personally didn't like them. I am a thin mint kinda gal.

I do have to say that the knock off store brands are just as good and go at a much cheaper price.

Reaction score
Samoas by far! I'm a sucker for anything with coconut, really. I will say that while I love the Girl Scout ones, I have made Samoas by scratch and they came out way better. Basically just a short bread cookie dunked in caramel and topped with toasted coconut and drizzled with chocolate! I always use almond extract instead of vanilla and dark chocolate instead of milk. Sooo good!

Reaction score
My favorites have been the Caramel Delights ever since I was a little girl. I love the combination of coconut, chocolate and caramel. My second favorite it peanut butter patties.

Reaction score
I love the thin mints! Getting a box of Girl Scout cookies kind of brings me back to my childhood. I do not buy them very much now because the boxes are so small and you don't get many cookies. It is good to support that cause though.

Reaction score
I do have to say that the knock off store brands are just as good and go at a much cheaper price.

I agree in general, but have always liked supporting the Girl Scouts around that time of the year anyway.

The only exception are the Thin Mints. I haven't found any other brands that actually taste like the GS version! So I always look forward to Girl Scout time.

Reaction score
I love thin mint cookies.I rarely buy girl scout cookies anymore becasue they are so pricey. I limit myself to one box a season.

Reaction score
Thin mints. Or shortbread. Or Samoas. No, make that the Caramel Delights. Can't they just all be my favorites? Where is a girl scout with cookies? For years I never bought from the local kids because I bought from my granddaughter now she's moved out of state! I might have to put a sign out saying I need cookies!

Probably should just make some homemade ones. I'm sure the girlscout cookies aren't GMO free.

Ask a Question