Looking for Delicious Gluten Free Cookie Recipes

Reaction score
You will notice a trend with me.. I will likely only be asking about gluten free recipes all across the board. I did spend my entire life baking with it though, so I hope to be able to give back as well.

So do any of you bake gluten free? I've tried a handful of recipes and have found two cookie recipes that are tolerable at best lol. I really miss baking, it was such a big part of my life, but it seems impossible these days with the way we eat (gluten free and as organic as possible). There has to be a healthy way to bake that isn't completely blah! lol. I will be playing with ingredients more when I find the time and hopefully I'll master healthy baking, but until then, I'm in dire need of some tried and true recipes.

Reaction score
I'n not on a gluten-free diet nor need to bake gluten-free cookies, but this recipe is so tasty that I had to tried it, and I really liked how easy and how tasty it is. Hope it serves to your new gluten-free baking adventures:

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

• 1 cup peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
• 1 1/3 cups sugar
• 1 egg
• 1 tsp vanilla extract

- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a large baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, 1 cup sugar, the egg, and vanilla, and stir well with a spoon.
- Roll the dough into balls the size of walnuts.
- Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet.
- With a fork, dipped in sugar to prevent sticking, press a crisscross design on each cookie.
- Bake for 12 minutes, remove from the oven, and sprinkle the cookies with some of the remaining sugar.
- Cool slightly before removing from pan.

Reaction score
I never thought of peanut butter cookies lol. I'd have to play with it to omit the sugar, but good idea. I was just about to start making my own peanut butter too :)

Reaction score
So far it looks like she eats the same way I do.. I'll take a closer look when I have some time; thanks Christine!

Ask a Question