Gluten-Free and Flourless Cookie Recipes

Reaction score
I loovveee cookies but I can't eat them anymore after discovering I'm most likely gluten intolerant. Does anybody have any good recipes for gluten free or flourless cookies? I know some bakers use coconut or almond flour instead to make them gluten free.

I know of one flourless peanut butter cookie recipe:

• 2 cups peanut butter
  • 2 cups white sugar
  • 4 eggs, beaten
  • 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate
  • 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheet.
  2. Combine peanut butter, eggs, and sugar and mix until smooth. Mix in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Spoon dough by tablespoons onto a cookie sheet.
  3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheets for 5 to 10 minutes before removing.
They were so good, considering that there was no flour involved!

If you know of anymore, please let me know!

Reaction score
I've never made cookies that were gluten-free, but your flourless cookie recipe has me intrigued. :)

Was is the texture of cookies made like this? Do they taste like "something is missing"? I would love to make something like this. I'm thinking about how it might lower the cost since there's no flour. :)

Reaction score
I've never made cookies that were gluten-free, but your flourless cookie recipe has me intrigued. :)

Was is the texture of cookies made like this? Do they taste like "something is missing"? I would love to make something like this. I'm thinking about how it might lower the cost since there's no flour. :)

They're moist and chewy, so the texture is different from cookies with flour, but they're more peanut-buttery. I personally prefer these, but everyone has their own preference on how a cookie should taste (just ask anyone how they like their choc chip cookie, hehe) so you might want to try a small batch first :)

Reaction score
I loovveee cookies but I can't eat them anymore after discovering I'm most likely gluten intolerant. Does anybody have any good recipes for gluten free or flourless cookies? I know some bakers use coconut or almond flour instead to make them gluten free.

I know of one flourless peanut butter cookie recipe:

• 2 cups peanut butter
  • 2 cups white sugar
  • 4 eggs, beaten
  • 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate
  • 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheet.
  2. Combine peanut butter, eggs, and sugar and mix until smooth. Mix in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Spoon dough by tablespoons onto a cookie sheet.
  3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheets for 5 to 10 minutes before removing.
They were so good, considering that there was no flour involved!

If you know of anymore, please let me know!

I have never heard of any flourless cookies until now that I seen this recipe, and beings as Iike to try anything at least once, I will be giving this one a try. It seems so simple and sounds like it would make some really good cookies. Do you have anymore recipes like this one?

Reaction score
Here's a very basic gluten-free peanut butter cookie recipe. I think anyamarina's looks better with the chocolate and nuts, though.

Reaction score
Wow! This was an awesome thread to stumble into! It's great seeing that there are multiple options to make gluten free cookies. I have a younger sibling who has Celiac, so it's great seeing things like this. Can't say thanks enough for making this post! Can't wait to try baking her cookies again! :)

Reaction score
Oooh great idea! My children love cookies, and I do too. You guys put some terrific ideas up here. It's almost like the basic peanut butter cookie recipe but with the added chocolate which makes it even better. What about no bake cookies? Are there any of those that are gluten free, and does anyone have any good recipes. I have heard of these and have been meaning to try them. I will have to post the recipe later on.

Reaction score
We are some homemade cookie lovers in my family as well and I am really glad to see there are so many different ways to make cookies and gluten free cookies, who would of known. Thanks very much for making this post, I will be making those peanut butter cookies tonight!

Reaction score
These recipes are great! I actually make the more basic one without nuts and chocolate chips since I rarely have those on hand. No one in my house likes nuts besides me; it's a tragedy. I also tend to cut back on the sugar a little since they taste a little too sweet with so much in them, but that is definitely personal preference since everyone else in the house seems to love them being super sweet.

Ask a Question