Gluten free fudge cookies

Ad

Advertisements

TwinkleBell

Reaction score
I made some Gluten free Chocolate Chip Oatmeal cookies with my grandma who is also a diabetic. In our recipe I used my grandma's favorite flour for this Chocolate Chip Oatmeal cookie recipe a sorghum, millet and tapioca starch combo. She prefers this blend over rice flour. This recipe is a taste and texture issue. When I am buying oats in the grocery store I make sure I choose a certified gluten-free brand. Everytime I go to the store I always make sure I check the label to be on the safe side, since I know she is a diabetic. My grandma and I used Bob's Red Gluten-Free Rolled Oats.

But definitely Dorothy, I will try the Gluten free fudge cookies recipe. :)

imagesCASEW5C5.jpg

Dorothy

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the gluten free chocolate chip oatmeal cookies with us, they sound like they would be really good, I like oatmeal cookies, so I think I would like to try that one my self,could you share your recipe with us?

Ad

Advertisements

Suplex790

Reaction score
These sound great, I have been wanting to try and avoid Gluten myself as it is just not healthy to be consuming. The above recipe looks fantastic because those look delicious.

Ask a Question