Delicious Gluten-Free Cookies for Everyone

Reaction score
I love to bake, and, enjoy delicious cookies anytime; however, in the past year I thought I would have to sacrifice great tasting cookies for gluten free cookies. I found out that great tasting cookies can come from baking them gluten free. if you want to bake Toll House cookies, just buy some gluten free flour, instead of regular flour. If you can't have regular chocolate chips, Health food stores, do have great alternatives. I made chocolate chip gluten free cookies, and, when I needed to add sugar iI used organic sugar, and everyone said they tasted sweet, and delicious. If you want to add your favorite additions, feel free to add your favorite toppings in the cookie or on the outside.

Reaction score
I am sure your cookies were delicious! I have never tried baking with gluten free flour but it may be something I should look into. Is the flour the same consistency as regular flour? Do you put in the same amount of gluten free flour as the recipe calls for?

Reaction score
I am sure your cookies were delicious! I have never tried baking with gluten free flour but it may be something I should look into. Is the flour the same consistency as regular flour? Do you put in the same amount of gluten free flour as the recipe calls for?
Yes, I put in the same amount as regular flour, and it works very well. I was skeptical at first but, now I'm not. I have found out that using certain brands of gluten free flour work best. I'll check out some brand choices and let you know my suggestions on the type of gluten free flour to use.

Reaction score
I have fallen in love with gluten free pastries after I discovered a bakery that specializes in this near my home. I actually prefer glueten free desserts to regular ones now, but I have yet to actually try baking something like this. I am looking for a chocolate covered peanut butter ball recipe currently. If I find one, I will share it as they taste amazing.

Reaction score
I love to bake, and, enjoy delicious cookies anytime; however, in the past year I thought I would have to sacrifice great tasting cookies for gluten free cookies. I found out that great tasting cookies can come from baking them gluten free. if you want to bake Toll House cookies, just buy some gluten free flour, instead of regular flour. If you can't have regular chocolate chips, Health food stores, do have great alternatives. I made chocolate chip gluten free cookies, and, when I needed to add sugar iI used organic sugar, and everyone said they tasted sweet, and delicious. If you want to add your favorite additions, feel free to add your favorite toppings in the cookie or on the outside.

My cookies didn't turn out so tasty. The texture was all wrong and weren't very tasty. No idea what I did wrong. It said on the box to substitute cup for cup. I did...and it wasn't very good at all. :(

Reaction score
I've had that happen in the past, but, now I've learned what brands to use for the best results. I used some chocolate chips from the health food store, and I added ingredients like I was making Toll house cookies. I did use organic sugar along with brown sugar, and everyone loved them. I'll try baking a batch of cookies soon. then I'll let you know what brand I used of gluten free ingredients. Pamela's brand is my favorite for pancakes, but, not sure if she has one for baking cookies and cakes. If you try any of her products let me know your opinion,because I've never made anything from that brand that wasn't great.

Ask a Question