Gluten-Free Nutella Macaroon Pie Recipe

Reaction score
I have a friend who is a celiac, and at a recent get together she made this. I had NO clue it was gluten free (I have a tendency to think no gluten equals no taste, which clearly isn't the case these days!!) so I asked her to send me the link to the recipe. Always good to be able to cater to those with intolerances too if we're having a party or something! Also, the filling doesn't require baking which makes life a whole lot easier.

http://grainchanger.com/gluten-free-nutella-macaroon-pie/

I would really recommend it whether or not you have an intolerence to gluten. I mean come on...nutella macaroon pie? Even the name of it is amazing!

Reaction score
Macaroon pie crust is one of the most creative things I have ever seen. It looks like an amazing combination, especially since I like hazelnuts a lot, they are my favorite nut. There are lots of ways to have delicious food without gluten.

Reaction score
Man, that pie looks exquisite! Am certainly going to save that recipe! I'd add some hydrated geltain to the filling, just to make it more firm, other than that perfect recipe!

Ask a Question