Gluten-Free Bread Recipe Help

Reaction score
Does anyone bake a good gluten free loaf? I used to bake bread a LOT, it's one of my favourite things, but now that we're gluten free for the time being, I can't find a loaf I like. I hear that's common, but I just can't accept that there are no really good recipe out there. I won't buy it from a store, since I also use ingredients that are as organic as possible and it's impossible to find gluten free and organic together it seems. Any help would be greatly GREATLY appreciated lol.

Reaction score
I actually really like this one. I bake Gluten free a lot since most of my family has an intolerance. Hope you like it!

Reaction score
Did you link to one of the twelve? Which one do you prefer? I can't remember what was in Udi's that I wouldn't eat.. I think it was corn syrup. Or soy is in a lot of them. I hear it's one of the most popular though. I'll definitely do my research on those, thanks so much :)

Reaction score
I am trying to gluten free not because of a intolerance. I am doing so because of all the bad things I have heard about it. While, I can't eliminate gluten entirely from my diet. I can certainly get rid of it in some of the things I bake.

Reaction score
Yes, I'm not intolerant either, but I've had some life long issues disappear since taking it out, so I won't be touching it ever again. It's hard, that's for sure.. it's in EVERYthing. No wonder so many people have weight issues..

Reaction score
I prefer gluten free baked goods. I am intolerant to gluten products. I have a hard time finding gluten-free ingredients to bake with. There is a brand called Glutton that I buy.

Ask a Question