Graham Cracker Log

Reaction score
I started following this site/blog a while back, and have liked a lot of her recipes. I don't think I've baked any of them yet, but I'm considering trying this Graham Cracker Log recipe. I went shopping the other day and picked up everything I'll need. I will probably try making them for Valentine's Day, but I'll make them in advance, because I want to ship them to my mom and a friend across the country. Of course, I'll have to keep a few to test out myself. I don't normally have graham crackers and chocolate chips in the house, but I'm sure many of y'all do, so these would probably be an easy whip up treat for some of y'all.

Attachments

• graham cracker log.jpg
    graham cracker log.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 563
Reaction score
I started following this site/blog a while back, and have liked a lot of her recipes. I don't think I've baked any of them yet, but I'm considering trying this Graham Cracker Log recipe. I went shopping the other day and picked up everything I'll need. I will probably try making them for Valentine's Day, but I'll make them in advance, because I want to ship them to my mom and a friend across the country. Of course, I'll have to keep a few to test out myself. I don't normally have graham crackers and chocolate chips in the house, but I'm sure many of y'all do, so these would probably be an easy whip up treat for some of y'all.

Sounds yummie, but I wouldn't be able to eat it. It's pretty much all grease/oil.

There's a lot of yummie's I've had to give up over the years, and this type of thing is one of them.
:oops::(:(:(

Reaction score
Oh, I could totally get behind that recipe, lol. Thanks, @Diane Lane. Those sound yummy, and I prefer making bars over individual cookies anyway. You can make a bunch of them a lot more quickly.

I have graham crackers most of the time, since my grandbabies like them, but I usually don't keep chocolate chips around. They're too tempting. I'd either want to eat them or bake something all the time. I'm a sucker for chocolate.

Reaction score
Gosh, that looks really good, but I wonder how firm it is? I wonder if it's very hard or is actually of a chewy consistency. Over the years I've started to have a preference for chewy things over rock hard things.

Reaction score
I have the ingredients on hand now, but still haven't made them, so I can't comment about how chewy/firm they are, but I have a feeling they'll be somewhat chewy, although not too soft. I've been searching, and finally came up with one of my mom's recipes that I used to make & ship to everyone at Christmas. I haven't made those yet, either. I probably won't be doing much baking until at least the weekend, just too much to do here.

Reaction score
Reaction score
have you tried them yet Diane ? they look really good

and what is this Truvia Baking Blend? a sugar substitute ?

Ask a Question