Gravity Cake - First Attempt

Reaction score
My sister's birthday was coming up so I decided to make my first attempt at baking the famous gravity cake! It was much easier than I thought. The only thing I recommend is when piling on the chocolate, make sure your melted chocolate is cooled a bit otherwise the chocolate you add on will slide off.

Let me know what you think :)

Reaction score
Thanks a lot, just the other day I pinned this cake because I thought it looked so interesting, I thought it'd be perfect for my niece birthday!!! Thanks a lot for showing us how to make it!!

Reaction score
That's epic! I imagine it would be a bit of a show stopper at any party because you'd have people asking how on earth you managed to make it! It looks incredible and I'm thinking I'll have to give it a whirl, maybe for my husbands birthday or something!

Reaction score
Thanks a lot, just the other day I pinned this cake because I thought it looked so interesting, I thought it'd be perfect for my niece birthday!!! Thanks a lot for showing us how to make it!!
You're welcome I'm glad I could help! I always try to find common pins on pinterest and test them out for people :) Let me know if you have anythign else you want me to test out.

Reaction score
That's epic! I imagine it would be a bit of a show stopper at any party because you'd have people asking how on earth you managed to make it! It looks incredible and I'm thinking I'll have to give it a whirl, maybe for my husbands birthday or something!
Thank you! It definitely is a conversation starter everyone wanted to know how it floated lol

Reaction score
You're welcome I'm glad I could help! I always try to find common pins on pinterest and test them out for people :) Let me know if you have anythign else you want me to test out.

Omgg, it'd be awesome if you could test this one out: http://chocolatechocolateandmore.com/peanut-butter-blondie-bars/ I saw it the other day and I thought it looked so intriguing! Also testing one of those 3 ingredients chocolate bar recipes would be awesome! Mug cakes is also something I'd like to see on your channel =D

Reaction score
I am going to call the Police for ThePinProject. A crime has been committed right there in that cake.The PinProject just created a weapon disguised as a cake.:D Trellum you have to deliver to your nice and run so you don't have any.

On a serious note, I am impressed at the skilled. It looks super yummy but for me it's an accident waiting to happen with those calories.

Reaction score
OMG! This look amazing :eek: what a great way to use m&m's and maltesers! i would love a slice of that! i think this is one to go on my baking list!
i'm pretty much a newbie at baking so it will be interesting :p:D

Reaction score
Reaction score
I am going to call the Police for ThePinProject. A crime has been committed right there in that cake.The PinProject just created a weapon disguised as a cake.:D Trellum you have to deliver to your nice and run so you don't have any.

On a serious note, I am impressed at the skilled. It looks super yummy but for me it's an accident waiting to happen with those calories.
hahha oh it was a dangerous cake very addicting too thinking oh I'll just have a little more and next thing you know the cake is done lol

Reaction score
OMG! This look amazing :eek: what a great way to use m&m's and maltesers! i would love a slice of that! i think this is one to go on my baking list!
It honestly looks tougher than it really is, just make sure when you melt the chocolate to let it cool before dipping it with the malteasers and m&ms ;)

Reaction score

I applaud you Rocklobster. A newbie and wanting to try that? I can"t wait to hear how things turn out. I could see me creating one right mess. Trellum, I meant your niece not nice. Making lots of mistakes just typing about this cake. I can't imagine what I would do trying to make it. I bow to all brave enough to try it.

Ask a Question