Guide to the use of aromatic herbs in the kitchen

Reaction score
Ok guys, I had to share this because this ought to be one of the most useful visual guides I have found on this topic, that has always been a source of debate in my home. Here it is:

58e580481060f85be68697e56f9dc8a5.jpg

Reaction score
What a beautiful visual guide there! I love when things are laid out like that, with beautiful fonts and graphics - so pretty to look at AND so informative all at once! Lovely resource!

Reaction score
@Trellum I'm a very visual person, and that chart will be very handy, since I do more baking than cooking, and am more familiar with the spices used in baking.

Reaction score
I'm glad you girls found it useful, @Diane Lane I'm also a very visual person ;) That is why I love those info graphs, no one can just beat them at explaining things better :p Plus it can be printed.

@cupcakechef I was thinking of actually print it and cut the squares individually then just use a bit tape on them and place them in specific part of the kitchen :p They serve as a visual guide too, for identifying purposes ;)

Reaction score
That is a very nice guide and it is something you could easily print, laminate, and stick on your fridge. My kitchen main color is green so it would match. I love using herbs, but sometimes I am not sure what goes with what, so this will come in handy.

Reaction score
I have the same problem :) Specially when I was just starting out, I had no idea what herbs were supposed to go well with certain meats or in certain foods or sauces. Now with some experience I am better at it, but it's nice to get some extra help ;)

Ask a Question