Half and Halfs

Reaction score
Although these are sometimes called Half and Half Cookies, or Half Moon Cookies, they are actually a cake texture, so I'm posting them here, rather than in the cookie section. To me, they are more like mini cakes, than cookies. These are one of my favorite desserts, and I don't eat them nearly enough. http://www.joyofbaking.com/BlackAndWhiteCookies.html

Reaction score
I had never heard of them until now but they sound yummy! I love cookies that are actually more cake-like in texture so I think I would enjoy these. Thanks for sharing the recipe - I always like trying out other people's favorites!

Reaction score
They look very pretty :) I'd surely eat some if I found them at the grocery store where we go grocery shopping, but not sure I'd want to make those myself. I have heard of cake-like texture cookies, but don't tihnk they are my thing. Thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
They sell them at one of my favorite bakeries back home, but I've never seen them here. I have fond memories of my mother making them, with them spread out all over the table, as the frosted them. I hope you do try them @cupcakechef, they're yummy!

Ask a Question