Halloween antics

Reaction score
Anything special last night for you all?

We passed out candy, and by 8:30pm, all done. I even started to tear down the decorations. I will finish up this weekend since we get an extra hour with the time change.
Then comes the dreaded, putting it all away and hope it all fits in the boxes!!! ha ha

Reaction score
I went trick and treating with my godchildren and enjoyed some of the city decorations expressly made for this special night.

When we got back home, a surprise Halloween street party was awaiting in my neighborhood. Children were very tired by that time, but I spent some time talking to my neighbors and enjoying the tasty Halloween dishes that they prepared for this unexpected party.

Reaction score
One of my neighbor was very upset to wake up in the mornings to find all of you pumpkin smashed in the middle of the street. She thinks it was a group of teenager ,who were out roaming way past trick or treat time. Did anyone have and similar experiences happen? Was there anyone who woke up to smeared window or toilet papered trees?

Reaction score
Fortunately for us all was peaceful!! We didn't have nearly as many trick or treaters
This year. And it was fairly warm out. My daughter and I went out for 1/2 hour to trick or treat and my husband said he didn't have anyone while we were gone!!
We have a lot of candy left over! Lol!
So glad no one smashed my kids pumpkins!
They worked so hard on them.

Reaction score
I wish I could say I had fun on Halloween night, but I was at work so I didn't get to give out any candy to the kids.:(

Reaction score
My Halloween was a bummer as well Annette. :( I didn't dress up or give any candy either. I had work and then I had class later in the evening. The only best part about that day was having lunch with my cousin during my break and seeing everyone dressed up as something. I work in the downtown core of the city and people there love the Halloween spirit!

Reaction score
I would say I got to see lots of costumes, but alas no my workplace doesn't follow the Halloween spirit. I hope I get to do better next year.

Reaction score
I kept it simple this year and just bought bags of candy for my daughter. We watched movies at home. Nobody in our neighborhood really decorated for Halloween and it seems like the stores started putting out the Christmas decorations on Halloween morning.

Reaction score
I know what you mean about Christmas decorations already being out!! I guess we don't get to celebrate thanksgiving anymore! :( I don't like that!!
My daughter and I went to kohls the other day and the Christmas decos were already up!!!
I LOVE Christmas - it is my favorite time of year but 2+ months of decorations is extreme!!!

Ask a Question