Halloween Cookie Ideas needed!

Reaction score
I'm trying to get a head of the game by getting my recipes now. So I need quick and simple Halloween theme cookies recipes. Thank you in advance!

Reaction score
There are these cute chocolate chip ones going around where you make the chocolate chip parts look like spiders...nothing too different in terms of the baking itself but a cute little surprise. The swirly/pinwheel ones are great, too, and you can colour them black/purple/green/orange. Or maybe some Halloween themed pinata cookies? They're pretty easy to do and kids really like the little surprise inside. Or you could always do skeleton gingerbread cookies =).

Reaction score
Try making the Hershey kiss drop cookies and then make spider legs by pulling a toothpick through the melted chocolate. I tried this last year and they do look like spiders.

Reaction score
I saw this really complicated one but it's basically where they made the cookie and the cookie has 3 parts to it so you "glue" it together with frosting and before you put the 3rd piece on you put small candy in it like chocolate chips or something, so when they bite into the cookie it breaks and candy comes out!

Kinda like a...pinata cookie?

Reaction score
Just make your normal Christmas gingerbread men and cut them out normally but just draw their skeletons on with icing.
ebe6dfb0f17b806c61760fa2b7540b3d.jpg

Reaction score
Just make your normal Christmas gingerbread men and cut them out normally but just draw their skeletons on with icing.
ebe6dfb0f17b806c61760fa2b7540b3d.jpg
Ohhh, I love this idea! Gingerbread cookies aren't a favorite in my household but maybe I could do a different cookie mix. You got me thinking now as I have 3 days to get something prepared myself.

Ask a Question