Happy 2015

Reaction score
Just wanted to say happy new years to everyone. I hopethe start of 2015 finds you all well. Be safe and enjoy celebrating.

Reaction score
Just wanted to say happy new years to everyone. I hopethe start of 2015 finds you all well. Be safe and enjoy celebrating.

Thank you. Best wishes for the year ahead. Together we will celebrate with lots of yummy delights.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you. Happy New Year to you too. My daughter and I haven't gotten off to the best start this year, but I have faith that things will turn around.

Reaction score
This is a bit late, but I just wanted to wish you all very good luck this year! I'm really hoping this is a good year, no ugly scary suprises like the other years!

Reaction score
Happy New Year it's a little late, but better late then never! New Year's Eve is my wedding anniversary and we were able to celebrate 5 years of wedded bliss! We watched the ball drop and fireworks in the tourist town that we live in. We both had to work on our actual anniversary so we celebrated the next day!

Reaction score
ThIs is a bit late, but I just wanted to wish you all very good luck this year! I'm really hoping this is a good year, no ugly scary suprises like the other years!
It's too late for the ugly, scary surprises. I've seen several personally and the world has had a few. Hopefully the rest of the year will be better.

Ask a Question