Has anyone heard of quick chick?

Reaction score
I watched a show last night called The Big Smo and it is about a rapper that lives in Tennesse and they were talking a lot about a dish called quick chick. Have any of you had this? What is in it? Any recipes?

Reaction score
Thanks @monkeyboots this is exactly what I saw on TV. It must be a southern dish because I have never heard of it before. The recipe is similar to something I make at home. I line the bottom of a pan with box stuffing and then place some chicken breasts on top of that. I then pour cream of chicken soup on top and top it off with french fried onions and throw it in the oven for an hour. Tastes so good.

Reaction score
I looked at the recipe for the Quick Chic and it looks like something my daughter and grandson would like so I will have to try it. I am in North Alabama and have never heard of it before. I also do the chicken breasts with the stuffing underneath and the cream of chic soup and crunchy onion rings on tip and it is yummy.

Reaction score
I have been looking for this recipe too but I have seen some of u ladies posting about another that sounds interesting. Could u post a link or give me the recipe for the one with dressing?

Ask a Question