Have you ever made soft lemon cookies?

Reaction score
I recently bought a lot of things from healthy food store. There were few different types of cookies, and the best were soft lemon cookies. I would really like to make some like that, has any of you ever made such?

Reaction score
Hi Storyteller,
Can you describe them a bit more?
Gluten free? Vegan? Icing? Packaged or from a bakery counter?
I might be able to help.

Reaction score
Hi Storyteller,
Can you describe them a bit more?
Gluten free? Vegan? Icing? Packaged or from a bakery counter?
I might be able to help.
Hi! Thank you for the reply. They were certainly not gluten free or vegan, but since they were from healthy store I would think they weren't with white sugar. Other than that, they were from the counter, sold by quantity. No icing, and they kind of looked like oatmeal cookies but more yellowish- sort of rough and crumbling when you look, but soft when you eat them. Sweet, but not overly sweet, very pleasant. They were shaped like lemons, but I don't think that matters much:D.

Reaction score
Hmm...do you think they bake them at the store? Can you inquire about the recipe or the source (if they are brought in from elsewhere)?
I google imaged ALOT of lemon cookies, but none seemed quite right.

Reaction score
I have seen several recipes to make soft lemon cookies, I wasn't paying a lot attention tho, because they didn't look appetizing to me. I will pay more attention the next time :) I personally prefer biscuits! Lemon biscuits sound quite tasty :D

Ask a Question