Have You Started Spring Cleaning Yet?

Reaction score
I keep seeing those Home Depot ads telling people to buy big Rubbermaid containers for their clutter and Walmart near me has already put away the holiday clearance stuff and started putting out bins, plastic containers and value sized cleaning products.

I feel like Christmas just happened and I'm not mentally ready to start doing any organizing projects.
In fact, I just moved and I'm still under stress from that and not fully on my feet yet.

Have you guys started packing everything away for the spring?

Reaction score
No, I have not started my spring cleaning yet. In fact, right before Christmas, we found out my husband's job is transferring him out of state! So in the midst of last minute Christmas shopping, we began packing to move! I am now surrounded by boxes! I long for a clean home again! We are currently looking for a new home in the new state, while finishing up last mniute business here. The two states are 10 hours apart which makes it a very long move!
We no more than unwrapped our Christmas gifts, just to have to box them back up. As soon as we find a new home, I will be a cleaning machine!
When you first move, you want your home to be clean! I am very anxious to get moved! It has been a very stressful last few months! The holidays can be stressful within themselves, but then to add moving to that, it has just been incredibly hectic!

Reaction score
No, I haven't started spring cleaning yet. It's a little early for that.
But this is probably a good time to start spring cleaning. Life starts to slow down after the holiday season. So maybe I should get to work cleaning my house.

Reaction score
I've started some of my spring cleaning. I went to Walmart the other day for plastic bins. Walmart had a whole aisle with just plastic bins. I purchased two of them. The plastic bins help me to keep everything organized. It makes spring cleaning much easier and faster. I took down my Christmas decorations this month.

Reaction score
I just got my Christmas decorations put away. It is definitely to cold and snowy to start putting away winter things yet. I usually wait until the end of February or early March to start putting things away. I have found some sales on plastic bins which I love they keep everything in order and they are so easy to store.

Reaction score
No i haven't started with spring cleaning yet, will start next week the schools only started today so now i will have time to start cleaning my house and wash everything. I always wait for the rain to fall then i start spring cleaning, we had good rain the last few weeks so i.m ready now for my spring cleaning! :)

Reaction score
No, I haven't started spring cleaning yet. I will probably wait until around March before school lets out for Spring break but then again I might wait until school starts back up after spring break. I am dreading it though but I know once I get started, I'll be glad I did.

Ask a Question