Where to buy the amazing Orca oven mitt?

Reaction score
I sign up for all kind of crazy things. One of my favorites was the Cooking Club. They send free samples of gadgets and what-nots. The coolest thing they ever sent was the Orca oven mitt. It is a silicone glove lined in terry cloth. I really want another one so that I have one for each had. It was so awesome! It didn't singe or burn through. I couldn't even feel the heat! Does anyone know where I can get another one of these or how much they cost?

Reaction score
Never heard of this glove. You could always contact the Cooking Club and ask them. They might even give you a free one if you do a review on it. Never know until you ask.

Reaction score
Do you have a link to the Cooking Club? I was interested in signing up, but when I did a search for it, the first site came up with a malicious link warning, so I didn't want to click on through. I would love to get free samples of gadgets, especially since I'm a food blogger now!

Reaction score
I have two Orca mitts - they are awesome! My only complaint is that they can be a bit clumsy sometimes, but I suppose that is true of most oven gloves. The best thing is definitely how easy they are to clean! I got mine from Lakeland in the UK, but I think they are available on Amazon.

Reaction score
Do you have a link to the Cooking Club? I was interested in signing up, but when I did a search for it, the first site came up with a malicious link warning, so I didn't want to click on through. I would love to get free samples of gadgets, especially since I'm a food blogger now!
I signed up through Inbox Dollars as a promo. It was one of the best ones that they have offered! It's not that expensive and they send all kinds of gizmos, gadgets and cookbooks!

Reaction score
I have two Orca mitts - they are awesome! My only complaint is that they can be a bit clumsy sometimes, but I suppose that is true of most oven gloves. The best thing is definitely how easy they are to clean! I got mine from Lakeland in the UK, but I think they are available on Amazon.
I have always been bad about burning myself, but the one that I have covers all the areas that I usually burn. I will be looking into Amazon to see if I can find another one! Thanks!

Reaction score
I have tried the silcone oven that was just plain rubber. I did not know that they made an oven mitt with terry cloth and silicone. This sounds like a good idea because if the silcone is too thin heat will still come thugh the oven mitt if you don't work fast enogh. I will have to be on the look out fo this orca mitt.

Reaction score
My mom always uses potholders and I'm always worried she might burn herself. She also dislikes silicone. I, however, always use oven mitts whenever I need them and prefer them. I wonder how I would do with these "orca" things.

Reaction score
I have never heard of this. I did a quick search on Amazon. I can see why they are called Orca Mitts. LOL

They had one specifically for BBQing too. My friend would really get a kick out of it because he considers himself an BBQ king.

Reaction score
Never really heard of those mittens. Are they any good? I seem to be fine with the one I have right now.

They are awesome! I only have one, but I want two! I have burned through traditional oven mitts and potholders, but with these you do not feel the heat. I am going to get another one as my present to myself!

Reaction score
They sell Orka ,with a K, products on Amazon. Not only are their oven mitts highly rated but their popsicle molds are popular because the silicone mold peels right off the frozen popsicle, which is easier than trying to get them out of a hard plastic mold.

Ask a Question