Healthy Banana Creampie smoothie

Reaction score
c441adec29af482fea29fa6ce4b2de70.jpg

Hi guys! Just wanted to share with you a picture of a really tasty smoothie recipe I found some days ago, I tried it yesterday and wow! I knew I had to come here and share it!!!! It's a great treat that can be used as a dessert as well, I think I'll start having this for breakfast 3 times a week now on :cool: Here is the recipe: http://bakerbynature.com/healthy-banana-cream-pie-smoothie/

Reaction score
My favorite smoothie is a mixture of apple, kiwi and pineapple with all All Purpose Cream and a little bit of Sweetened Condensed Milk with crushed ice. Now I had checked already the recipe of this Banana Cream Pie Smoothie and this is something new that I should try for a change. It looks delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh, my goodness. That sounds so good. I'm the only here who likes banana cream pie, so I never make it. This would be perfect for me! If it's healthy, that's even better, so thanks for sharing.

Hmm. Vanilla wafers. I buy those, but now I'm wondering how to bake them myself.

Reaction score
I love banana cream pie as well =D I actually know a great recipe for a banana pudding poke cake... it's delicious, I'd like to share it here one day! It's a family recipe actually,I might go for it soon.

Reaction score
Bookmarked! My king LOVES bananas. I make a regular simple banana smoothie for him and he loves it. This one I'm sure he'll enjoy even more. Thank you for sharing!

Reaction score
You are welcome :) By your king I'm guessing you are talking about your baby boy, right? Just curious! My nieces also love bananas... and totally loved this smoothie. I'm sure your boy will also enjoy it very much =D

Reaction score
That sounds amazing. I copied down the recipe and I will be buying the ingredients tomorrow. I can't wait to give these a try!

Reaction score
Please do and once you do it... please let us know how it went. I'd like to hear what you think of this recipe :) I had a hard time finding the vanilla waffers, but I already had the other ingredients in hand ;) Try it and let me know.

Reaction score
:DYes my king is my two year old. Such a fuss to sit him down to eat UNLESS it's some dessert/snack. LOL

I did it yesterday but had to improvise. The almond milk carton in the fridge was EMPTY. (so annoying. You'd think I live in this huge home where the trash is thirty feet from the fridge :mad:.)

And I used vanilla animal cookies instead of wafers. I cant say personally how it tasted because to me it all is not good. Lolol (don't eat/drink sweets). He looked at it and thought it was milk so I had to explain to him just so you know...you drink one thing thinking it's another and it tastes nasty? Lol He took a careful sip...paused, smiled, and took the cup. I swear he's going to be a food critic...although he kind of is one now.

I didn't make the whole recipe because I didn't know how it was going to turn out (especially since I cant really judge it for myself) but the recipe is definitely a keeper according to my king.:D:D

Reaction score
Awwwwww!!!!!!! He sounds so sweet!!! He reminded me of my niece when I was reading about the careful sip, and then smiling, hehehe! You got a picky eater right there ;) But seriously, as a kid I was very picky and didn't seem hungry at all, over the years that changed :)

Ask a Question