Hello from Canada

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Preya and I am from Canada. I have been a vegetarian for over 10 years and of course, I just love baking. My favourite things to bake are cheesecakes and cupcakes and not only do I enjoy eating my treats, I also enjoy decorating them. I'm not a professional chef, but I try my best to achieve my decorating visions.

Reaction score
Welcome, Preya-M. What type of cheesecakes do you like to make? My youngest son is a good cook/baker and loves to make cheesecakes. Some of his friends even gave him a "Cheesecake Bible" as a gift a couple of years ago. I like to EAT cheesecake, but don't generally take the time to MAKE them. ;)

Reaction score
Welcome, Preya-M. What type of cheesecakes do you like to make? My youngest son is a good cook/baker and loves to make cheesecakes. Some of his friends even gave him a "Cheesecake Bible" as a gift a couple of years ago. I like to EAT cheesecake, but don't generally take the time to MAKE them. ;)

Thank you for the welcome. I enjoy making the traditional cheesecake with whipped cream and strawberries, although I would like to try making a brownie cheesecake soon. What types of cheesecakes does your son make? Wow a "Cheesecake Bible?" That sounds like a delicious gift! My mother also likes eating them rather than making them, she usually tells me to make them. :oops:

Reaction score
Welcome Preya-M. Cheesecakes are wonderful. You will enjoy the forum, lots of friendly folks with a lot of knowledge.

Reaction score
Thank you, to the both of you for welcoming me here! I've been here for a few days now and I'm really enjoying the friendliness of the community and all the information that I am receiving. I've seen various recipes here that have caught my eye and I hope that in the near future I'll have the time to try them.

Reaction score
Its' great to see another Canadian on board. Welcome Preya. As you can see everyone is very friendly around here and its a great forum for tips and recipes. See you on the forum:)

Ask a Question