Hello from Lakeland, Florida !!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Danyel72, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Danyel72

Danyel72 Well-Known Member

My name is Danyel and I live in sunny Florida! I am happily married and have 4 amazing children. I enjoy cooking, baking, crafts, couponing and spending time with my family! Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all! :)

Danyel :)

Danyel72, Sep 26, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. Danyel72

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hi there, Danyel! Welcome to the forum! It's great you love doing all those things, I also enjoy cooking and baking, but not really good at crafts! Mostly due lack of time! But I can't wait to have time again and try new things :) I hope you have a great time around the forum :)

Trellum, Sep 27, 2014
    Danyel72 likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. Danyel72

thomas pendrake Active Member

Welcome, My brother used to live in Lakeland and I believe my maternal Grandfather once lived there a very long time ago. He was a mining engineer and I believe he was involved with one of the phosphate mines in the area. My brother worked with a large engineering firm whose home office was there.

thomas pendrake, Sep 28, 2014
    Danyel72 likes this.
  4. Danyel72

Danyel72 Well-Known Member

Wow !!! That is really interesting. What a small world it is. :) Lakeland is a beautiful city and we are very blessed to live here. Thank you for welcoming me !!
    Danyel :)

Danyel72, Sep 29, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question