Hello from Lakeland, Florida !!!

Reaction score
My name is Danyel and I live in sunny Florida! I am happily married and have 4 amazing children. I enjoy cooking, baking, crafts, couponing and spending time with my family! Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all! :)

Danyel :)

Reaction score
Hi there, Danyel! Welcome to the forum! It's great you love doing all those things, I also enjoy cooking and baking, but not really good at crafts! Mostly due lack of time! But I can't wait to have time again and try new things :) I hope you have a great time around the forum :)

Reaction score
Welcome, My brother used to live in Lakeland and I believe my maternal Grandfather once lived there a very long time ago. He was a mining engineer and I believe he was involved with one of the phosphate mines in the area. My brother worked with a large engineering firm whose home office was there.

Reaction score
Welcome, My brother used to live in Lakeland and I believe my maternal Grandfather once lived there a very long time ago. He was a mining engineer and I believe he was involved with one of the phosphate mines in the area. My brother worked with a large engineering firm whose home office was there.
Wow !!! That is really interesting. What a small world it is. :) Lakeland is a beautiful city and we are very blessed to live here. Thank you for welcoming me !!
Danyel :)

Ask a Question