Hello from NC!

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Michele but everyone calls me Shelly. I am from NC. I am the mother of 6 boys. Three of them are grown and gone already. I have three more from my second marriage that are toddlers. They keep me on my toes. I enjoy baking but I have gotten out of being as productive in the kitchen as I should. I am really trying to change this bad habit. When my older boys were pre-teens and teenagers I always had something baked on hand for them and their friends to eat. For some reason I have stopped doing this. I am interested in getting back into the swing of things around our home with the three younger boys. I hope that I find lots of interesting recipes here and make new friends.

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! :) Wow, 6 boys! That must keep you very busy, even with three of them moved out.

Thank you Becky. The youngest 3 keep me on my toes that is for sure. The older 3 I just have to keep up with. They have moved out and are living their own lives. If I want to know how they are I have to track them down.

Ask a Question