Hello from North Carolina!

Reaction score
Hello there lovelies,

My name is Kendra and I am 20 years Old from North Carolina! I registered here at this website to meet new people and share my interest with you all. I love to bake and cook and going to school to study Culinary Arts. I took a baking class not to long ago and it was very fun! We baked cookies, to pancakes, Cakes to Bread and enjoyed ourselves. This was the first baking class I had ever took but I had a lot of fun and met many new people with similar interest as me. I would love to share with you all my world when it comes to baking and that could be with anything, Lasagna to Cakes, I want to share it with you! Hope you find me interesting and tune in to my Post!

-Kendra

Reaction score
Hi there Kendra!

Welcome to the forum. What part of North Carolina are you from? My best friend lives in Asheville.

You are enrolled in Culinary Arts school? Wow, I'm jealous! I'd love to become more than a home cook.

Anyways, I hope you like what you see and enjoy posting. I look forward to seeing your recipes.

Ask a Question