Hello, guys!

Reaction score
Hello, guys! I'm Cheesy Potatoes and I love to cook. Recently, I have been nuts about baking. I love watching cooking shows and seeing chefs bake pastries and cakes. I can't wait to get our oven fixed!

Nice to meet you all!

Reaction score
Hello, guys! I'm Cheesy Potatoes and I love to cook. Recently, I have been nuts about baking. I love watching cooking shows and seeing chefs bake pastries and cakes. I can't wait to get our oven fixed!

Nice to meet you all!
Hello Cheesy Potatoes! Welcome! I am a cooking/baking fanatic, so I hope your oven is fixed soon! I use it (baking and cooking) a lot of times for therapy. Hey, it beats shopping. Besides, I believe my future husband would rather I work off steam in the bedroom, uhm, I mean kitchen, rather than the retail stores. Again, WELCOME!!!! ENJOY YOURSELF!!!!

Reaction score
Hello Cheesy Potatoes! Welcome! I am a cooking/baking fanatic, so I hope your oven is fixed soon! I use it (baking and cooking) a lot of times for therapy. Hey, it beats shopping. Besides, I believe my future husband would rather I work off steam in the bedroom, uhm, I mean kitchen, rather than the retail stores. Again, WELCOME!!!! ENJOY YOURSELF!!!!

Hahahah Thank you very much! It really is therapeutic. I like how mixing things have a rhythm. I am pretty sure he would prefer that. Hahaha. You really made me laugh! nice to meet you!

Ask a Question