Hello Kitty cake recipe

Reaction score
My daughter's birthday is coming up, and she has decided that she wants a hello kitty cake. I found a couple of pictures online and they look really good, but I'm not sure how to make the shape of the hello kitty without the right mould. Does anyone know how I can get the cats shape by maybe cutting it out? And what's the best icing to use with such a cake?

Attachments

• images (18).jpg
    images (18).jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 388
Reaction score
I really can't say that I like the brand Hello Kitty or anything, just being a middle aged male, but something about them making a cake seems pretty good to me. I can bet that it is pretty sweet, but that is just a guess. I am curious now, so thanks.

Reaction score
4f766c3fe7c9c729e602c2ee2206156e.jpg
Did you check Pinterest? There are a1000+ ideas there. I am not into decorating. I just know where to find the pictures and admire them.

Reaction score
Great idea. I will definitely check Pinterest. I don't know why I didn't think of it before. Thanks for the suggestions. I'm sure I'll find tons of ideas there.

Reaction score
Great idea. I will definitely check Pinterest. I don't know why I didn't think of it before. Thanks for the suggestions. I'm sure I'll find tons of ideas there.
Be careful. If you love beautiful images like I do, you might need to take a couple days off. You can get quite lost in the Pinterest world.

Ask a Question