hello, newbie here :)

Reaction score
hi to all, im newbie here, i don't know anything about baking but my wife really love to bake, i want to learn even basic so i can surprised my wife :) i hope im welcome here :)

Reaction score
hi to all, im newbie here, i don't know anything about baking but my wife really love to bake, i want to learn even basic so i can surprised my wife :) i hope im welcome here :)

Hello! i'm another newbie here too :p that sounds like an awesome idea! i think a great start would be some fresh homemade brownies, everybody loves brownie right? :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Hi Carlo!!! Welcome to the forum!! It's so nice you joined here because you want to learn to bake the basics and surprise your wife, that is so very sweet of you!! And of course you are very welcome, we are so happy to have you here. I truly hope you enjoy your stay here, if you got any questions please let us know.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! That's super sweet (pun-intended) of you to want to do that for your wife! I'm sure you'll find lots of tips here and recipes. Goodluck!!

Ask a Question