Hello there!

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I hope you have a fantastic day!

My name's Amber and I would really love to get more into baking. I actually cook quite a lot and I enjoy it but I noticed that baking is even more fun to me. Also, it seems as though I am naturally not too clumsy while baking (I say that instead of calling myself talented, that would be way too much!) ^_^

My niece turned 7 a few weeks ago and because my granny suddenly got really sick there was nobody to make the strawberry cake. My niece wanted that cake so badly. I thought: ''I know how a strawberry cream cake looks like!'' So I just did it. To be honest, the outcome was fantastic! ^_^ It was so much fun to be creative and think about how to make the layers. In the end I was super proud of myself and the cake looked pretty good. I made strawberry gel and turned some cream pink with the strawberry juice to decorate it. That was the first cake I ever made. However, the best part was how happy I made my niece!

So baking is fun, even though I always make a huge mess, and I would be so happy to talk about it and exchange knowledge and inspiration. I could really use some ideas, learn techniques and perhaps get some advice on kitchen tools. I'm looking forward to it!

Reaction score
Hi Namischa, a very warm welcome to you I hope you enjoy every moment on this forum. I know that you will always get a lot of support and everybody is always willing to help!! Enjoy!

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, great to have you here Namischa! Sounds like you've caught the baking bug :D

Ask a Question