Hello there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by EPhantom, Aug 19, 2014.

1. EPhantom

EPhantom New Member

Hello, I'm wanting to get back into making sweets, though I don't have much experience and now have diet restrictions :eek: so things are going to get interesting when I try to make most things now. I used to make no bake cookies and chocolate chip cookies in middle and high school with my bff almost every time she came over but haven't felt like getting back into baking till recently.

I'm really interested in making some more odd/experimental bakes... like raspberry/orange flavored cookies. That was a fun bake day! And I'm interested in learning what can replace what in baking and why, to get different nutrition and flavorings in everything.

I've also been looking into making other kinds of treats and home-making commercial products like candy bars and little debbie snacks. Hoping to have lots of fun here.

EPhantom, Aug 19, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. EPhantom

cmiller Well-Known Member

hey it sounds like you have came to the right place. Especially if you are looking for exciting and interesting recipes!

cmiller, Aug 19, 2014
    1. Advertisements

3. EPhantom

Becky Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum - great to have you here! :)

Becky, Aug 19, 2014
  4. EPhantom

Dez97 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!.

Dez97, Aug 25, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question