Hello!!

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm a 19 year old baker from California. I started baking about two years ago, and have made things like apple roses, challah bread, brownies, cupcakes, and choux pastry. I love to bake and cook, and I'm excited to learn from everyone and improve my baking skills!

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

I'm a newbie here as well. I love baking breads and drop cookies :) Looking forward to hearing about your brownies too!

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

I'm a newbie here as well. I love baking breads and drop cookies :) Looking forward to hearing about your brownies too!
Thanks! What are drop cookies? I'm excited to meet everyone, and I will definitely be updating about my brownies! I found a decadent recipe that makes the thickest, most fudgy, gooey brownies ever-everyone LOVES them (not to toot my own horn or anything!)

Reaction score
Thanks! What are drop cookies? I'm excited to meet everyone, and I will definitely be updating about my brownies! I found a decadent recipe that makes the thickest, most fudgy, gooey brownies ever-everyone LOVES them (not to toot my own horn or anything!)

Hahahah Toot away!
A drop cookie is one that is "dropped" onto a pan and put into the oven :) Think Chocolate chip or Oatmeal Raisin. You can roll them into balls by hand, or make a log and cut them, or use an ice cream scoop. They are pretty versatile!

Also send the recipe... I'm a chocolate fiend.

Reaction score
Hahahah Toot away!
A drop cookie is one that is "dropped" onto a pan and put into the oven :) Think Chocolate chip or Oatmeal Raisin. You can roll them into balls by hand, or make a log and cut them, or use an ice cream scoop. They are pretty versatile!

Also send the recipe... I'm a chocolate fiend.

Ahh I see! That's interesting, I've never heard the term before. (Chocolate chip cookies are my absolute fav!) Here's the recipe: https://www.biggerbolderbaking.com/best-ever-brownies/ glowing reviews!!

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I too live in California, in the wine country. Looking forward to seeing your creations.

Reaction score
Hi :) I am just starting baking since watching the great brittish baking show, I want to do it for other people so I don't gain weight, I am an athlete, a gymnast/martial artist.

Ask a Question