Need Help Finding Owner's Manual for Husky HMX7020 Mixer

Reaction score
Hello all! I’ve recently purchased a husky products hmx7020 20 liter stand mixer in hopes of replacing the shaft seals and giving as a wedding gift to my cousin whose bakery has been growing too quickly to keep up with. In looking online I find next to nothing on the machine, it’s made in America in Tyler Texas, but I can’t find another machine, or anything else on the company or otherwise. I’m hoping I may be able to attain a owners manual and a repair manual for the machine so that I may try and buy the proper shaft seals. Have any of you heard of this machine? Used one? Met anyone or know anyone with one? All guidance is greatly appreciated!!

Reaction score
The manufacturers company dissolved in 1984 as far as I can find. I was hoping someone else might know more than me about it

Reaction score
The manufacturers company dissolved in 1984 as far as I can find. I was hoping someone else might know more than me about it
Then your only option is to take it to a repair shop.

To be honest it was not a wise move to purchase a broken piece of no brand name equipment. There is a glut of really great quality used restaurant and bakery equipment on the market. At one point during The pandemic so many restaurants and bakeries were closing, restaurant supply stores stopped accepting resale equipment. others had to rent warehouse space to store the glut of used inventory.

Investing money in an older broken piece of equipment is not a money saver now or in the future. Parts are not readily available for off brands and especially a brand from a defunct manufacturer. A bakery cannot make money when their equipment is down. Downtime caused by a needed repair can cost a bakery more money in lost production than the equipment is worth.

When selecting equipment for a business, especially one that is growing you need to select for business needs, reliability, function, and cost and ease of repair.

Reaction score
Thanks NorCal but your insights are next to useless. Did you chime in to feel elitist? I can’t be sure. Anything can be fixed, your mentality has clearly held you back in life.

I didn’t buy a defunct machine, I bought an American made, piece of machinery made in 2010. Working beautifully, needing a minor gasket seal. If you think that’s a waste, we’re living in two different boats.

That “glut” of used equipment your referring to is well out of the realm of reality, buying an older machine, for 2 grand is out of the question. Thank you for your time but I won’t be needing any of that vastly superior knowledge you’ve provided any time soon

Reaction score
Thanks NorCal but your insights are next to useless. Did you chime in to feel elitist? I can’t be sure. Anything can be fixed, your mentality has clearly held you back in life.

I didn’t buy a defunct machine, I bought an American made, piece of machinery made in 2010. Working beautifully, needing a minor gasket seal. If you think that’s a waste, we’re living in two different boats.

That “glut” of used equipment your referring to is well out of the realm of reality, buying an older machine, for 2 grand is out of the question. Thank you for your time but I won’t be needing any of that vastly superior knowledge you’ve provided any time soon

No not an “elitist” attitude at all. The fact that the mixer is sitting broken in your garage rather than repaired and operating in a bakery speaks for itself.

Fact: It is a no-name mixer.

Fact: It is broken.

Fact: The manufacture is out of business.

Fact: The manufacture is out of business so you cannot get a manual for it.

Fact: The manufacturer is out of business you cannot get parts for it.

Fact: You have searched for information on the mixer and found nothing.

So what option do you have left other than take it to a repair shop?

Regarding spending $2000 for a mixer...if that amount is beyond a bakery’s budget, they’re not doing much business. The average bakery revenue is $350,000 – $450,000. Businesses don’t spend all their cash equipment. That’s what equipment financing is for.

Ask a Question