here is a Recipe Calculator

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it worked right or not,I just had to through away a bunch of dough,it may have been something i did wrong,but I'm not sure :)

Reaction score
Hmmm. I usually just use my regular calculator or figure with pen and paper. This could come in very handy, as long as I'm careful to put in the appropriate amounts. Thanks for the info. I may just give it a try. I often find myself cutting recipes down, especially now that most of my kids are grown and no longer at home.

Reaction score
yea I usually don't need a full recipe

post if this works right for you Zyni,i tried it on a recipe and either I did something wrong or it did :)

which should mean me

Reaction score
The only thing I have done is cut a recipe in half and every time it has worked out with me just using my head or a calculator. Sorry you had to throw out your dough Justme4910.

Reaction score
oh well bella,stuff happens :) but the 2nd batch is smelling great,a lot of my first attempts wind up as a disaster ;) I didn't add enough flour when I first made them,that is the problem ,not the caculator

Reaction score
oh well bella,stuff happens :) but the 2nd batch is smelling great,a lot of my first attempts wind up as a disaster ;) I didn't add enough flour when I first made them,that is the problem ,not the caculator

That's the spirit although I don't like when you have to toss things. So it's the baker and and not the calculator;)? The hardest is to know. Will we be getting any pictures? I wanted to bake today as it was a holiday but it did not turn out to be much of a holiday for me.

Reaction score
look in the dessert forum, the Cinnamon Raisin Rolls thread,I've got a bunch of pictures posted

Reaction score
Most of the time with recipes I just manually calculate half or a quarter of the recipe, for instance. In saying that though, a calculator would be nice for those recipes where there are rather odd amounts of a particular ingredient, or a very long list of ingredients that I would have to manually calculate!

Ask a Question