Hershey's Cookie Mix

Reaction score
Hershey's has come out with new cookie mixes. I have recently tried their new Hershey's chocolate chunk flavor cookie mix. They were very easy to make! Super simple!
The only thing is I didn't care for the taste. Don't get me wrong, they were good, but they weren't the best. The cookies to me had a strong caramel flavor to them. My husband said they tasted like they had a hint coffee in them.
Are our taste buds totally off? Has anyone had great success with these cookies? Do you like them?
If you haven't tried them, do you think you will?

Attachments

• shopping.jpeg
    shopping.jpeg
    2.3 KB · Views: 503
Reaction score
Hershey's has come out with new cookie mixes. I have recently tried their new Hershey's chocolate chunk flavor cookie mix. They were very easy to make! Super simple!
The only thing is I didn't care for the taste. Don't get me wrong, they were good, but they weren't the best. The cookies to me had a strong caramel flavor to them. My husband said they tasted like they had a hint coffee in them.
Are our taste buds totally off? Has anyone had great success with these cookies? Do you like them?
If you haven't tried them, do you think you will?

I did not know that Hershey's came out with a new cookie mix. This certainly sounds good. I think I will give it a try.
I use Hershey's cocoa as much as possible. You can use other brands but none are as good as Hershey's. That's why I never use cheaper brands. It won't taste as good.

Reaction score
Cmckinney01, I agree, Hershey's is delicious! :) Hershey's cocoa is fantastic!
I definitely think the new Hershey's cookie mix is worth a try. I would love to hear your opinion on it!
Happy baking! :)

Reaction score
I would give it a try too. I haven't seen these mixes in the stores, but will definitely look for them. I am interested in trying these. I will be very disappointed if they don;t taste good.

Reaction score
I haven't seen these in stores yet. I love cookies, though, especially ones with chocolate chips. How may flavors are there? I will be on the look out for the new Hershey's cookie mix because I am always definitely willing to try new cookies. ;)

Reaction score
I haven't seen these in stores yet. I love cookies, though, especially ones with chocolate chips. How may flavors are there? I will be on the look out for the new Hershey's cookie mix because I am always definitely willing to try new cookies. ;)
They have quite a few new cookie mixes! Here's a site that lists them all: http://www.bettycrocker.com/products/hersheys
They not only have new cookie mixes, but Hershey's also has new icing flavors and cupcake flavors.
The Hershey cookie mixes they have are chocolate chunk, cookies n creamn and reeses. They also have muffin flavors like smores, reeses, and chocolate.
The new icing flavors consist of almond joy, chocolate caramel, cookies n cream, smores, and many more! :) Enjoy!

Attachments

• 525D5E449B2A4C5DBED984B7B0A551D1.ashx.jpeg
    525D5E449B2A4C5DBED984B7B0A551D1.ashx.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 464
Reaction score
I have yet to see these in the store and I actually doubt that I would try them if I did see them. My personal opinion is that cookies from a box are never as good as those that you make yourself from scratch.

Ask a Question