Hey everyone!

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Ashley, I'm from Canada and I'm 20 years old. I have a lot of passion and motivation for forums and websites. I am actually going back to school for Web Design where I will learn how to make successful forums and websites. I've been visiting forums since I was about 15 and I've always had interest and passion for forums and websites.

Here's a little more about me: I am pretty easy to get along with, I have a lot of passion and compassion, I am a very social individual, I love hanging out with friends (and of course my boyfriend), I am a very active person (even though I do go on forums haha) and I'm very open and easy going. I love to bake and cook and it is another one of my hobbies. I have thought about going to a chef school however I am a very picky eater and so I don't think that would be the best career path for me XD

Anyways, I'm really happy to be a member on this forum and I hope to get to know some of you on the forum =)

-Ashley

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum. Its always great to meet a fellow Canadian. I am relatively new but have found great topics, recipes and people on this forum. See you around:)

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Diana and I am just joining this forum. I am looking forward to finding some great new baking recipes. I have six kids and a husband who is the cookie monster in disguise. I hope to share some of the recipes that I have come across over the years as well.

Diana

Reaction score
Hey everybody! Brand new here, looking to share what I know and learn some new recipes and tips along the way. Love to cook and bake; if the health-code laws weren't so stifling, I would love to run a cake-decorating business!

Lovely forum, hoping to learn a lot.

Ask a Question