Hey There!

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Watsadamen, here. I am newbie in baking forum, as well as in baking per se. I am excited to scan the threads and learn a lot from other members both old and new. I am welcoming myself to the Sweet Life! LOL :)

Reaction score
Hello there! Welcome to the forum! It's always nice to see a new face on here :) I hope you en joy your stay here, and find our forum both pleasant and useful. I hope we can help you out with future baking projects, so if you got any questions, then please let us know.

Reaction score
Hello there! Welcome to the forum! It's always nice to see a new face on here :) I hope you en joy your stay here, and find our forum both pleasant and useful. I hope we can help you out with future baking projects, so if you got any questions, then please let us know.

Thank you for the welcome message, Trellum. I love eating, especially desserts. So far, I have started browsing and already loving the forums Vegan Baking and Baking with Children.

Reaction score
That is great to hear :) Are you a vegan? I don't spend that much time on that forum, but I think the girls have managed to add several nice recipes to that forum, also the gluten free one is an awesome place to check even if you are not gluten intolerant :)

Reaction score
Hey there and a big welcome!

As Trellum above me said, you'll have no shortage of fun stuff to look at on here. Please also share with us anything that you've baked or some yummy things you plan on baking - we all love the inspiration!

Reaction score
Welcome to the sweet life just like you said :p I'm excited for Halloween and christmas for all the creative baking recipes!!

Ask a Question