Hi all :)

Reaction score
I'm a single guy,pushing 60 and i'm fairly new to baking,I had a Sun Beam Bread machine that got me started baking,I've made some cobbler before and done a few box cakes and tried some loafs of bread,which didn't come out very well at all

and just about every attempt at Biscuits was and still is a failure too,but my girl friend has bought me a Kitchen Aide Stand Mixer and I need to improve my baking skills,I found this site on google and thought I would join it and learn to be a master baker in just a couple of days,for some reason that hasn't happened yet , just kidding :)

but I am here to learn and please over look some of my questions if they seem a little strange,that will be because I don't know much,but I am willing to try and learn

Reaction score
Hello there! Welcome to the forum, pleasure to meet you :) I'm glad you found us and decided to join us :D I'm sure you will find this forum very useful! We have so many nice and easy to make recipes! Also if you need any help with a recipe in specific you can let us know and we will do our best to help you. We can also try to guess what went wrong with any given recipe.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There is so much to learn with baking - luckily it's a delicious adventure! :D

Reaction score
there is a bunch to learn about baking,some of my attempts come out very good and then the next time it is a failure lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheryl N.

Latest Threads