Hi Bakers

Reaction score
Hi fellow bakers, I'm Charlotte! Just wanted to say hello.
Also wondering what everyones favourite things to bake are, cakes, cookies pies etc.
Personally I have a thing for cookies right now.

Attachments

• thumb_P1010201_1024.jpg
    thumb_P1010201_1024.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 395
Reaction score
welcome to the board Charlotte ;) glad you are here

I've been into lemons since this fall,so it has been a lot of Lemon pies and a Layered Lemon delight and baking some bread,i need to get back into baking Bread,I've been slack for a couple of months now lol

Reaction score
Thanks! Breads something I need to have ago at baking a lot more, I've only tried it a handful of times. Let me know if you have a favourite recipe! Ooo I love lemons bars myself.

Reaction score
I've not tried any Lemon Bars yet,but I do have a sack of Lemons that I bought at the grocery store today

Reaction score
Hell there, Charlotte! Welcome to the forum :) Here we have bakers with different levels of experience :) So if you have any question we will surely be able to help you :) We also share a lot new recipes very often :)

Reaction score
Welcome!! ;)
My favorite thing to bake is chocolate chip cookies! Probably because I've been doing it since I was a kid and I have the recipe memorized! And, of course it doesn't hurt that the kids think mine are the best!!! LOL :)
Hope you enjoy the forum!

Reaction score
I love baking cupcakes (hence the name!) and I love discovering fun new combinations for cake/frostings that work well together! Plus I love the decorative element of cupcakes - getting to make them look visually appealing and like little works of art is so much fun for me!

Ask a Question