Hi everybody!

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm new here. I love baking. I love sweets. It all started when I was little... ! Just, fell into the batter and finished the complete jar of frosting. Since then, I helped my granny baking, was the sous-chef of my mom and my cousin on his way to becoming a pâtissier, and am now enjoying a very happy life of making myself sweets when I have a sweet tooth.

I particularly enjoy cream cakes, cheesecakes, cupcakes, cookies, muffins... Lebkuchen was eaten this season, but none made by me, unfortunately. Next year!

I'm young enough and look forward to discuss with you how exactly to better my ways, and maybe find the perfect way to make frosting and this sugar glaze fondant that goes on Mille-Feuilles... Mmmmm! I'm also on the look out for the perfect baklavas, if anybody has any ideas...

Nice to meet you all!

Reaction score
Hi there :) Welcome to the forum! Thanks for sharing your cute story with us :) I really enjoyed reading it, what a great way to start baking :D I actually hope to be able to bake with my children one day, I believe great memories can be created while baking.

Reaction score
Hi there :) Welcome to the forum! Thanks for sharing your cute story with us :) I really enjoyed reading it, what a great way to start baking :D I actually hope to be able to bake with my children one day, I believe great memories can be created while baking.

Hi. I'm new to this forum as well. I hope to learn a lot here.

Reaction score
Hi there! :) Of course you will! Just stick around us and explore the forum, lots of very cool topics and new things to learn here :) I have actually learnt a lot new things over here as well :)

Ask a Question