Hi, everyone!

Reaction score
I only started baking after winning an oven during a raffle, but the only thing I have ever tried baking is the easiest one: brownies. I am still quite new to this so I might frequently ask the people here for help. I might also bother you with my questions. I hope you'll forgive me when that happens. Anyway, I am hoping to learn a lot about baking in this community.

Reaction score
Welcome. I still consider myself a newbie even though I have been around for a while. I recently made some dinner rolls that were not great but I am very, very proud of myself. Soon you'll be making dinner rolls and more:). My easiest things to bake are scones, rock cakes and banana bread. Soon I'll see a list of things you made.

Reaction score
@Becky Thank you! :)

@Winterybella Yeah, thank you! I am starting out with the easy recipes shared in this community. The people here sure shared a lot of wonderful ones. I hope that someday I, too, will share my own. Right now, I'm trying out a simple pudding recipe that a user recommended. I hope it will turn out great!

Reaction score
@Becky Thank you! :)

@Winterybella Yeah, thank you! I am starting out with the easy recipes shared in this community. The people here sure shared a lot of wonderful ones. I hope that someday I, too, will share my own. Right now, I'm trying out a simple pudding recipe that a user recommended. I hope it will turn out great!
Do let us know how it turns out.

Ask a Question