hi fellow like-minded people

Reaction score
Hey there, Caitlin here! Like many other people I suppose, I was just searching for a baking forum on Google and here I am writing my introduction for this forum :) I'm really a beginner when it comes to baking, but I've always loved watching my mom bake cakes especially for my birthdays as a kid and now I'm trying to make some of them on my own.
I love cute designed cakes and cupcakes, but my results don't turn out to be the best.
As you can tell by my profile picture, I'm a huge Disney fan and my aim is to make Disney themed cakes or cupcakes in the future :)
Anyway, pleased to meet you all!

Reaction score
Welcome! I look forward to seeing some of your creations! And it's okay if they aren't the best. My first cake split apart from the middle and collapsed. It was from a box, too. :oops:

Reaction score
I guess you like the Doll Cakes then?

31D6puErTnL.jpg

8c9df6c18dd7b99d4f1477c7abb1bc11.jpg

41s4LYmoHOL.jpg
33a167f7df39dd56b7dc83cb15d271e3.jpg
Snow-White-Cake-590x737.jpg

Reaction score
Welcome! I look forward to seeing some of your creations! And it's okay if they aren't the best. My first cake split apart from the middle and collapsed. It was from a box, too. :oops:

Thanks! Looking forward to my time here and I'm definitely planning to upload some things here or there in the future :p

@ChesterV oh my god these cakes look amazing!!! I'd really to make one of those one day! ♥ that is, if I'm able to haha:D

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)
Thank you!!

Reaction score
Thanks! Looking forward to my time here and I'm definitely planning to upload some things here or there in the future :p

@ChesterV oh my god these cakes look amazing!!! I'd really to make one of those one day! ♥ that is, if I'm able to haha:D

Thank you!!

Doll cakes are one of those things that LOOKS difficult to do, but really isn't.
Doll cakes are pretty easy. And you can pretty much decorate them in any way you want, and it will look good.

Ask a Question