Hi, from the fattest state in the U.S.

Reaction score
Hi! I'm a mom of three. Two of my girls are in college, but I have a sweet kindergartener at home who loves baking with Mom. However, I am past the time in my life when I can eat whatever I want without consequences. Thus, I am looking for some light baking solutions here. I look forward to benefitting from your baking expertise!

Reaction score
What I suggest are baking items that don't require frosting and in small portions. For example, you can create mini-muffins and other similar treats in small batches. One of the things I do is use this omelet maker I purchased that has two funnels as a way to make morning muffins for two.

OMO86.jpg
Cost me $6 bucks and you can use it to make muffins.

Reaction score
Welcome. I was curious what was considered the fattest state. You will find a lot of great ideas and some very innovative people here. Enjoy.

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, great to have you here! :)

Using filo pastry instead of shortcrust or puff pastry is a great way to make a tasty meal lower in calories - you can scrunch it up on top of a pie and it makes a really nice crunchy top! I'm also a big fan of lentils, they are a great way to add low-fat protein to a meal and it fills you up. Yum!

Ask a Question