Hi From the West Midlands in England

Reaction score
Hi,
I Live in the west midland with my partner (soon to be hubby!), and i love baking & cooking. I love trying new recipes,and helping the less experienced cook. Although i am an experienced cook, i still get things wrong now & then.;). I have 5 cats (most are rescue cats!) and 8 chickens, again they are rescue chickens, they are all ex battery hens. They have come to live out a long and happy life with me, and my fella. I love keeping chickens, not just because i get lovely fresh eggs, which of course is a bonus, but they have real personalities and i love watching them. I work as a cook in a large children's nursery, so if any of you need ideas for fussy eaters let me know, i seem to have a knack with them!
I love making novelty cakes and experimenting with flavours and veg in cakes. this is great for those children/adults who "don't do veg". :p So pleas come and say hi and lets get baking and swapping recipes and ideas!:D

Reaction score
Welcome, I am brand new here as well, and look forward to new adventures in food(just bought a brand new ConvectionWorks Hi-Q Convection and Rotisserie oven, and a new Oster(green) Belgian Waffle Maker).I'm from San Carlos, California(23 miles south of San Francisco). Sayonara.

Ask a Question