Hi guys!

Reaction score
We're a company who sells high quality cooking and bakeware but that's not why we're here...

We love sharing recipes and baking tips with our audience and helping people create beautiful food! Hoping your tips can help us out.

We'll share discount codes from time to time (just in case there is something you need) but we won't be pushing products to you.

Talk soon!

Rebecca (AndrewJamesLtd)

Reaction score
Hi there, Rebecca! Glad to have you join us, I'd love to hear more about your products and see the recipes you got to share with us :) I'm always looking for new recipes! Because baking is one of my greatest hobbies!

Reaction score
Hello and welcome! No self-promotion please, and I'm sure we'll get along just fine :)

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'll mainly be here sharing/sourcing recipes and baking as it seems like the ideal place! :)

I won't be pushing products etc as you can check us out on social media for that and that's where our discount codes will be too.

Hope you're all well,

Rebecca

Ask a Question