Hi - I'm new here!

Reaction score
I love baking, my daughters love baking, and my husband likes eating the baked goods. I'm looking forward to sharing and learning on this yummy board.

I am a stay-at-home mom of two teenage daughters, one of whom is baking brownie cupcakes as we speak. I mostly bake quick breads, cakes, cookies, brownies, and homemade bread. I grind my own grain in a grain mill and bake the bread in a bread machine.

Reaction score
Wow! I am impressed that you grind your own grain!! How long does that typically take you? Isn't it rewarding when those we love most love what we bake?! Sure makes it worth the effort!
I guess that is why I do it too. :)

Welcome! And just curious - what is your weather like in FL right now?

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I too am impressed you grind your own grain! Have you always done it?

Reaction score
Welcome! I am a new member too and am really impressed by all the things you can bake! I would love to get some new quick bread recipes. Let me know if youre willing to share any of your recipes! :)

Ask a Question