Hi. New and new to baking.

Reaction score
Hi,
I am very excited to learn everything I can about this wonderful process of baking. I really started about a year ago and I can't get enough of it. From reading your forum I have started learning a lot and everyone seems so very generous helping each other. Thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge and experiences.
Mike

Reaction score
200.gif

Reaction score
Hi Mike :) Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you on board, and don't worry, 'm sure you will find lots of inspiration over here and probably learn a lot new things (I did!). I used to be a cheese pie girl before joining here, no wanting to try many different things... but that has changed now! Now I want to try new things like making croissants!! Being part of this forum has really inspired me to get better at baking :) I know the same will happen to you if you stick around long enough.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Baking does really get addictive, I think - I remember when I first started really getting into it, and just wanting to try a million different recipes and techniques! It's one of those things that you can always grow with, and develop your skills more - and that really appealed to me! :)

We're glad to have you here!

Ask a Question