Hi. New and new to baking.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mike, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Mike

Mike New Member

Hi,
    I am very excited to learn everything I can about this wonderful process of baking. I really started about a year ago and I can't get enough of it. From reading your forum I have started learning a lot and everyone seems so very generous helping each other. Thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge and experiences.
    Mike

Mike, Apr 14, 2016
    cupcakechef likes this.
    1. Advertisements

2. Mike

ChesterV Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

ChesterV, Apr 14, 2016
    1. Advertisements

3. Mike

Becky Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome Mike :)

Becky, Apr 14, 2016
  4. Mike

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hi Mike :) Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you on board, and don't worry, 'm sure you will find lots of inspiration over here and probably learn a lot new things (I did!). I used to be a cheese pie girl before joining here, no wanting to try many different things... but that has changed now! Now I want to try new things like making croissants!! Being part of this forum has really inspired me to get better at baking :) I know the same will happen to you if you stick around long enough.

Trellum, Apr 17, 2016
  5. Mike

cupcakechef Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums! Baking does really get addictive, I think - I remember when I first started really getting into it, and just wanting to try a million different recipes and techniques! It's one of those things that you can always grow with, and develop your skills more - and that really appealed to me! :)

We're glad to have you here!

cupcakechef, Apr 18, 2016
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question