Holiday Baking Dilemma

Reaction score
Hi Busy Bakers!

I LOVE baking during the Holidays, but everyone is so inundated with sweets this time of year that I feel I am burdening instead of delighting the recipients.
What I have done the past few years is given coupons that my friends and family can redeem for treats whenever they want them.
The coupon has an order form to fill out, so there are quite a few choices, but they all fall within my baking comfort zone.
My mom does the same with coupons for her awesome pies.

Anyway, just a fun idea I thought I'd throw out to my floury friends.

Reaction score
Wow, that's an interesting idea for sure. I've definitely dealt with that problem before and felt a little uncertain about how to approach it, but I'd honestly never considered coupons/vouchers as an option. I'm not sure I would do it personally, but I think it's a good idea :).

Reaction score
That is an excellent idea. I am also concerned about how many sweets people get during the holidays. I know ghat I get sick of them by the time Christmas is done and over with. I think I am going to make my own coupons, great idea!

Reaction score
That's actually a great idea, but I would attach the baking voucher to a tin of coffee or tea so that the recipient gets to open a physical gift too.

Reaction score
I love to receive coffee and tea for Christmas because people usually get me the exotic kind that I would not get for myself. My new favorite tea is apple cinnamon flavored.

Reaction score
That's actually a great idea, but I would attach the baking voucher to a tin of coffee or tea so that the recipient gets to open a physical gift too.

Now that's an awesome idea to add to it! I like having something tangible to give, even if it's just small and sentimental. Nice combo :)

Ask a Question