Holiday baking?

Reaction score
That time of year is definitely in full swing- Thanksgiving is almost upon us and Christmas won't be long after. Do any of your Holiday baking plans include your children?

Reaction score
I didn't start doing holiday baking until recently because my family was never really into it when I was growing up. I try to do some with my fiancé but he has to be in the mood to do it if you know what I mean :p I usually make it myself though as it is my "getaway" time from the crazy holiday stuff :)

Reaction score
Ah, I'm with you on that one...and who wants kids in on the 'me time'? ;) Sometimes it's nice to have a little alone time in the kitchen and just get things done without worrying about little hands.

Reaction score
Ah, I'm with you on that one...and who wants kids in on the 'me time'? ;) Sometimes it's nice to have a little alone time in the kitchen and just get things done without worrying about little hands.
Yeah, and don't get me wrong I know sometimes it's fun to bake with kids but I'm really not into like getting flour thrown everywhere and stuff. Bleh!

Reaction score
Without my daughter in the kitchen baking is just not the same for me...she is almost a teenager now and i enjoy chit-chatting with her in the kitchen while teaching he some kitchen skills...it's so fun.

Ask a Question