Holiday Baking

Reaction score
Holidays seem to be the time for baking. With our family we spend alot of time baking for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Do you find that you go into over drive and bake your hearts out during these holidays? Our main bakes are the pies. Pumpkin pie and sweet potato pie are favorites around our home for the holidays. What are some of yours?

Reaction score
Thanksgiving and Christmas are also times my family does a lot of baking and cooking. For my family, Thanksgiving is more a time for cooking and salads (dessert and veggies) but Christmas is definitely all about the sweets and candies! I am really missing Christmas baking lately!

Reaction score
I think it's the whole family togetherness that makes baking and cooking at holidays so special; everyone adding their creative ideas to make the meal a success.

Reaction score
I'm a single mom, so I wouldn't say that I go into overdrive with holiday baking. I bake enough for my daughter and I. If I baked more than that, we would pig out too much.

Reaction score
we nake a ton of goods during the holidays, especially since everyonecomes to our house to eat now. Some of our favorites include pumpkin pie, apple pie, chocolate chip cookies, and frosted sugar cookie cut outs. I like to make a big spread and so iI bake until I am blue in the face.

Ask a Question