Holiday Cookies

Reaction score
I love to bake gingerbread cookies and when times allows me, I made the whole gingerbread village as edible decoration that is gone by Christmas day :)

Reaction score
I pretty much like them all, except any cookies with mint extract in them. I ordered a large tray of Christmas cookies one year from my friends wife, and she must have used peppermint extract in some of the cookies, because it permeated all the cookies on the tray and kind of ruined their flavors.

The Hershey's Kisses cookies though are generally the first ones to be gone when I'm around.

Reaction score
Snickerdoodles are a new favorite of mine. I'd never tried them before last week and I have to say, they made the kitchen smell amazing! and they were really tasty too!

Reaction score
When the cold is kicking me in the butt. I always like to sit down with a few chocolate chip cookies and a warm glass of milk.

There is nothing like it!

Reaction score
What are your favorite cookies to make during the holidays?
My new favorite is snickerdoodles. I thought they tasted delicious and were so much easier for me to make than sugar cookies. If I could figure out how to make cut-out sugar cookies just right, they would probably tie with snickerdoodles. I might just have to try this weekend...

Reaction score
I love to make sugar cookies during the holidays. I make them from scratch. I'll put a few M&M's on the top of the sugar cookies also.

Ask a Question