Holiday puzzle for you and the little ones.

Reaction score
I was not sure if I should post this here or in the kids section. I think it fits perfectly both places. I was looking up kids stuff and stumbled on this "Ginger Puzzle Piece Cookie" recipe which I feel compelled to share.

Check it out and tell me if you think it is something you would attempt. I am thinking the "kid" in us would love it as well.

http://www.robinhood.ca/BakingWithKids/Recipes/Cookies/Ginger-Puzzle-Piece-Cookies

Reaction score
You might not be a Veteran at the baking just yet, but you're absolutely ace at finding great recipes ;). That is such a ridiculously adorable idea! I've never even thought of that before...and with all the ninjabread men and haunted gingerbread house ideas popping up, it's nice to still find some unique takes on such a classic treat =). You could make more or less any puzzle you wanted, too, pending patience.

Reaction score
You might not be a Veteran at the baking just yet, but you're absolutely ace at finding great recipes ;). That is such a ridiculously adorable idea! I've never even thought of that before...and with all the ninjabread men and haunted gingerbread house ideas popping up, it's nice to still find some unique takes on such a classic treat =). You could make more or less any puzzle you wanted, too, pending patience.

Taking a bow.:):):) I knew you would love it and I am confident you can ace it as well. I am always searching for cool things to share and remain optimistic that I am going to pull off something special soon.

I look forward to the time when I can present something live and direct from "Winterybella's Kitchen". Isn't it just ridiculously cool? A puzzle! I think it's fun for both adults and children.

Ask a Question